Saturday, October 8, 2011

What is Monavie?

Many of you have heard about a new health drink by the name of monavie. you have also probably heard about how it has helped people lower their A1C's. So, to further analyse this product I decided to see if it lives up to its reputation.

First of all, I have two friends who have used the product and had great success. One lowered her A1C by a point and the other by .7. Neither one of these people are in any way affiliated with monavie. Personally, I have not tried it yet, but after hearing of my friends success stories I decided to purchase some myself. I bought a months supply and will post my results.

So, most of you are probably wondering what exactly is this product composed of? Does it have some special, magic healing powers? The answer is no, but it soes have some common and rare ingredients that have been known for centuries to make you healthier. Rare ingredients like bilberries, black chokeberries, wolfberries, and the acerola cherry are in the mix. Other, more common fruits that have antioxidants are also included. You may find many "monavie scam" articles, but the truth is that these ingredients can help your body and can help with diabetes. Do you have to buy monavie in order to get these ingredients? No. Is it easier and more convenient to buy monavie than to go out and buy all of those ingredients? Yes. If your skeptical about the product, then my advice is to do what I'm doing.

For more information about monavie and understanding diabetes, visit the Diabetes Hotline.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bill_Ridger

No comments:

Post a Comment